Learn to STOP Yo-Yo Dieting..
Lose weight, burn body fat and gain control of blood sugars!
Are you tired of allowing your mood to be decided on based on the number on the scales on a Monday morning? Always looking for the next best fad diet, the one that is going to solve all your problems! Sorry to say but it’s not going to happen.. I can help you to lose weight and keep it off – for good.
When people keep losing a bit of weight and then putting it back on, we call it ‘yo-yo dieting’. It’s a waste of time and money – and bad for your health. It’s also a very, very common problem.
Have you tried all the diet and exercise programmes out there and you’re still overweight and not feeling your best, it’s time to try a different approach – one that will regulate your weight and restore your vitality by re-booting your metabolic pathways. I’m not talking about another weight-loss diet, even though you will lose plenty of weight.
You don’t need to feel hungry and you don’t need to sweat it out in the gym every day either. You will have to make a few simple, practical changes to your lifestyle but there is NO need to change it radically or to feel guilty about enjoying yourself by going out and socialising with friends and family.
What steps can you take right now?
Start by making simple changes that will improve your functional health for the rest of your life. I’ve developed a free e-book and video series to help resources to get you started today:
You’ll discover the 4 B’s
- Balance your blood sugar levels and gain control of your metabolic age
- Become a fat burning machine
- Be full of energy and regain your vitality so you can enjoy each and every day
- Be confident about your body and be healthy from the inside out
My role as a trained and experienced nutritional therapist is to teach you how to balance your blood sugars throughout the day, cleanse your liver, and regulate your gut flora and address inflammatory issues. This results in hormonal balance and control of your metabolic pathways so that you can burn fat efficiently for energy and repair like you did when you were in your 20s and 30s.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, talk to me about tailoring a programme for your body’s specific needs:
- Do you keep trying new diets with initial success, but then put the weight back on when you relax it a bit over the weekend?
- Have diets that worked for you in the past stopped working for you now?
- Since you hit your 40s, has your waistline started to expand?
- Do you feel a bit lost about what to do next?
Book a free consultation with me to talk about what you would like to get from a new healthier lifestyle, and let me see how I can help you to achieve it.
I’m betting some of these benefits would put a spring in your step – and they are all achievable:
- Get back into all the clothes in your wardrobe
- Lose weight from your tummy, hips and thighs (not just your face and chest!)
- Pick your dress/shirt size off the rail in any shop, and know it will fit
- Sleep better
- Wake up energised every morning
- Look in the mirror and see healthy, glowing skin
Sign up HERE for my FREE Stop Yo-Yo Dieting e-book and start making changes today.